Eligible Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and be able to clear a criminal background check.
The Security department operates 24 hours per day 365 days a year, a full-time position would require open availability year round, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Required Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Preshift meetings
- Customer Inquiries, customer service, conflict resolution
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching and prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Takes ownership of duties, shows initiative and is a proactive strategic thinker with a strong focus on goals, setting priorities and time management
- Team player
Safety and Security – Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment. Complete appropriate safety training and certifications in order to successfully perform work tasks.
Communication – Must be able to speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate, professional language and positive intonation. Must be able to discuss work topics, activities, or problems with co-workers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.