Urgent Recruitment For Salon Receptionist In Germany
Germany includes 16 constituent states, covers an area of 357,386 square kilometers (137,988 sq mi), and has a largely temperate seasonal climate.
Germany is a very decentralized country. Its capital and largest metropolis is Berlin, while Frankfurt serves as its financial capital and has the country’s busiest airport.
Some of the cities in Germany Include; Munich, Dortmund, Berlin, Leipzig, Augsburg and lots more.
Information On The Salon Receptionist Jobs In Germany
Type of employment:
- Full time, part-time
- Responsibility for the booking requests and their processing
- Confident handling of different inquiries and flexible adaptation of offers
- Precise communication with guests and service teams; personally, digitally and by phone
- Good IT knowledge and fast familiarization with digital processes
- You have good IT / EDP basic knowledge. Sovereign handling of software systems and fast learning readiness for new processes
- You are reliable, flexible, resilient and committed.
What we offer?
- Beneficial pay and basic salary
- Bonus system
- expenses lump sum
You would like to be successful with us: we look forward to receiving your application!
Enter Your Email Address Below And Be The First To Get Notified About New Job Opportunity!!!