Ongoing Recruitment For Administrative Assistants in Canada
Canada is a country in the Northern part of America. It’s the world’s largest country by total area .
It’s Capital is Ottawa and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. As a whole, Canada is sparsely populated, the majority of its land area being dominated by forest and tundra.
Canada has a very good economy which makes the nation have many companies that create Jobs opportunities to the qualified and interested workers to come there and .
Information On Administrative Assistants In Canada
Reporting to the Assistant Corporate Secretary, the incumbent provides administrative support to the Assistant Corporate Secretary and to the Corporate Secretariat team.
- • Maintains appropriate departmental and Board files and records.
- • Provides administrative support to the Assistant Corporate Secretary as required, including the drafting of routine correspondence and travel arrangements.
- • Maintains effective working relationships with the Board members and senior management.
- College diploma in Business Administration or the equivalent.
- A combination of education and relevant experience will also be considered.
- • Spoken and written bilingualism (French/English) is essential.
Enter Your Email Address Below And Be The First To Get Notified About New Job Opportunity!!!