Ongoing Recruitment For Administrative Assistants in Canada
Canada is a country in the Northern part of America. It’s the world’s largest country by total area .
It’s Capital is Ottawa and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. As a whole, Canada is sparsely populated, the majority of its land area being dominated by forest and tundra.
Canada has a very good economy which makes the nation have many companies that create Jobs opportunities to the qualified and interested workers to come there and work.
Information On Administrative Assistants In Canada
Reporting to the Assistant Corporate Secretary, the incumbent provides administrative support to the Assistant Corporate Secretary and to the Corporate Secretariat team.
- • Maintains appropriate departmental and Board files and records.
- • Provides administrative support to the Assistant Corporate Secretary as required, including the drafting of routine correspondence and travel arrangements.
- • Maintains effective working relationships with the Board members and senior management.
- College diploma in Business Administration or the equivalent.
- A combination of education and relevant experience will also be considered.
- • Spoken and written bilingualism (French/English) is essential.
Enter Your Email Address Below And Be The First To Get Notified About New Job Opportunity!!!