Recruitment For Medical Receptionist In New York, USA
The United States of America is a country comprising 50 states, a federal district, five major self -governing territories, and various possessions.
At 3.8 million square miles (9.8 million km2), the United States is the world’s third or fourth largest country by total area.
With a population of over 327 million people, the U .S. is the third most populous country. The capital is Washington, D .C., and the largest city by population is New York City.
Information On Medical Receptionist Jobs in New York
As a Medical Receptionist, you would balance the needs of patients and maintain efficient work flow of the office as well as provide support to the physician in all facets of medical procedures – before during and after. In addition, you would ensure that the patient has an excellent service experience.
- Greet patients and escort them to the examination rooms; assist patients with the completion of forms as necessary.
- Become familiar with clinic computer hardware and software and use according to company policies.
- Answer multiple line and multiple language telephone lines.
- HS diploma or GED
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Very strong computer skills
Enter Your Email Address Below And Be The First To Get Notified About New Job Opportunity!!!