Jobs Details on Car Washer jobs In Canada
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one automotive company in Canada, four years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You’re impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How your role will add to the story: As a Car Washer, you will be expected to promote and ensure efficient flow of service customer vehicles through the service shop. You’ll also be promoting high customer satisfaction through vehicle maintenance. You will report directly to the Service Manager, and will also have the opportunity to work with the Licensed Technicians, Service Advisors and Parts team Members.
A day in the life:
- On most days you’ll be cleaning vehicles, greeting customers and directing them to appropriate department personnel
- Moving and organizing vehicles in the service parking lot
- You will also be involved in other duties as required
Mercedes-Benz Fan skills, requirements & traits:
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
- Highly developed multi-tasking ability
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest.